The application “Jam Packed!” is a clever puzzle game with the theme of packing. The object of the game is to find a perfect place for each object so each box is completely jam-packed with items. The game contains three categories – Black Box, Jewelry Box, and Lunch Box – with each getting progressively more difficult as the levels progress. Each category has 15 levels, and the tricky part is that each level is locked until you have accomplished the level prior. Trust me – it’s harder than you think to pack things so they all fit! After each sub level is completed, there is a rewarding comment displayed. The graphics and illustrations of items to be packed are realistic and the sound effects are somewhat satisfying. There isn’t any music, but there are dragging sounds when shapes are moved. “Jam Packed!” is great to help kids develop critical thinking and problem solving skills and the game is geared for toddlers to age 10. This is a superior app, a great purchase, and there’s a whole lot of puzzle fun jammed packed in this game!
Developer: Faster Than Monkeys
Released: 2009-10-01 00:00:00
Description from the DeveloperEnjoy this great puzzle game that has been in the Top 10 Puzzle Games in the United States!
Introducing Jam Packed!, the newest iPhone/iPod Touch game from the makers of the best selling kids game, "Bug Squash". Jam Packed! is the first puzzle game of its kind, where you twist and turn different objects and try to fit them into their containers. The trick is that there is exactly enough space to hold all the items on each level, and only if they are put in the container in the right way.
Be sure to visit the Jam Packed! website at http://jampacked.fasterthanmonkeys.com
* Over 100 unique levels. Jam Packed! will provide you with hours of entertainment
* Level Timing (endless replay value, race to get the best times)
* Each package has difficulties ranging from very easy to extremely hard
* Solve easier levels to unlock harder levels
* Ability to rotate and flip objects on selected levels
* Three packages included: Block Box, Hand Drawn and Jewelry Box
* Download additional packages from within the game by going to Add Ons
* The bottom bar contains all the items that need to fit into the container
* It is generally best to put the biggest items in the container first
* Look for items that when put next to each other form easier shapes to deal with. The mind can place rectangular shapes much easier than odd shapes
* On levels that allow rotations, try putting as many items in the level without rotation as you can before rotating
* To start a level over, simply shake your device back and forth a bit, and all the items will return to the tray in their original orientation
* Be warned! This game is addictive so while playing, try not to forget important things like eating and sleeping!